Since its introduction, Ford has been known as a vehicle that brings top-quality craftsmanship and power to all of their cars and trucks. That rings true for the Ford Expedition as well. Ford is up-to-date with new safety features and technology that will come standard on the Ford Expedition for 2021 such as:
- Ford CoPilot360 – Lane centering, adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning.
- Ford autonomous parking: parallel and perpendicular parking assistance, and more.
The Ford Expedition has some ground to make up before it can catch up to the top competition. Ford is working on making the Ford Expedition lighter and more efficient so that it has better fuel economy than its competitors.
Ford will also be updating the Ford Expedition to feature a fully digital dashboard and center touchscreen with Ford Sync3. Ford Sync3 allows users to control multiple devices including navigation, phone calls, and infotainment with voice commands. Ford will also be updating the Ford Expedition’s exterior, interior, and safety features for 2021. Ford is moving full speed ahead into the next decade of SUV production.
Ford Expedition Auto Glass Replacement – When Your Family’s Safety Is #1
With these new advancements in ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) you really need a quality Ford Expedition Auto Glass Replacement. because many of these cameras and sensors attach to the windshield and require calibration after replacement.
Glass Masters technicians only use the best tools and materials on the market to ensure a perfect replacement every time! We also accept all insurance and we’re always happy to provide a competitive cash quote. & last but not least we offer free mobile service, so we can replace that broken glass at your home or office!
What are you waiting for? Give us a call, and we’ll get you back on the road!
If you’d like to know more – Here are the different generations of the Ford Expedition that we service.
- First generation – Ford Expedition (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 & 2002)
- Second generation – Ford Expedition (2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006)
- Third generation – Ford Expedition (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017)
- Fourth generation – Ford Expedition (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022)