Toyota Corolla: The Best-Selling Car of All Time
In 1997, the Corolla became the best selling nameplate in the world, surpassing the Volkswagen Beetle. Toyota reached the milestone of 50 million Corollas sold over twelve generations in 2021.
The Toyota Corolla has been on the market for more than 50 years, and it is now in its 12th generation. It was first produced in 1966 and became a worldwide best-seller by 1974. In June 1997, it became Toyota’s best-selling model. The Corolla accounted for 20% of Toyota’s global sales by 2000.
Toyota Corolla Auto Glass Replacement – Safety Features That Are Attached To Your Windshield
Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) Active Technologies include:
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert – The Toyota Corolla’s Blind Spot Monitor warning system is intended to assist you keep an eye on your safety by letting you know when a vehicle enters your blind spots in the lane beside you.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection – In certain circumstances, this high-tech safety feature can help you avoid or mitigate a collision with a walker or another vehicle. It employs a camera and radar technology to notify you visually and audibly if you don’t react, and it’s designed to stop automatically.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist – The Lane Keep Assist system uses sensors to detect accidental lane changes and delivers audio and visual alerts. If you don’t respond appropriately, it can also offer steering correction.
- Automatic High Beams – When you’re driving over 25 mph, this Toyota Corolla feature can help you see more clearly at night. This system recognizes the headlights and taillights of other vehicles and automatically switches between high and low beams as needed.
- Lane Tracing Assist – Stay centered in your lane with this innovative safety feature.
- Road Sign Assist – The system alerts the driver when approaching a speed limit sign, Do Not Enter signs, yield signs, and stop signs using the same technique that traffic enforcement cameras use. The system then shows the signage on the Multi-Information Display (MID).
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control or Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control – By allowing you to drive at a pre-determined speed and distance behind the vehicle in front of you, this safety feature allowed the Toyota Corolla to receive a top safety rating.
When your Safety Is On The Line Glass Masters Is The Only Logical Choice For Your Toyota Corolla Auto Glass Replacement!
Many of these cutting-edge technologies need the proper alignment of sensors and cameras attached to your windshield in order for them to function. Which makes choosing the best shop for your Toyota Corolla Auto Glass Replacement vital to your safety.
And that’s where Glass Masters comes into the picture, by utilizing the highest quality glass & materials our AGSC certified technicians will always perform your Toyota Corolla auto glass replacement correctly the first time! and after we’re finished we will always make sure that your cameras and sensors are in perfect alignment.
We offer free mobile service so, you can have your car glass replaced from the convivence and comfort of your home or office!
Here are the different generations of Toyota Corolla Auto Glass replacement that we offer.
- First generation – Toyota Corolla (1966, 1967, 1968 & 1969)
- Second generation – Toyota Corolla (1970, 1971, 1972 & 1973)
- Third generation – Toyota Corolla (1974, 1975, 1976, 1977 & 1978)
- Fourth generation – Toyota Corolla (1979, 1980, 1981 & 1982)
- Fifth generation – Toyota Corolla (1983, 1984, 1985 & 1986)
- Sixth generation – Toyota Corolla (1987, 1988, 1989 & 1990)
- Seventh generation – Toyota Corolla (1991, 1992, 1993 & 1994)
- Eighth generation – Toyota Corolla (1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 & 1999)
- Ninth generation – Toyota Corolla (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 & 2005)
- Tenth generation – Toyota Corolla (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Eleventh generation – Toyota Corolla (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017)
- Twelfth generation – Toyota Corolla (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022)