The Land Cruiser has been the choice of customers since its launch in 1951 as a symbol of safety & security. More than 10.4 million units have been sold worldwide, with approximately 300,000 vehicles per year, in more than 170 countries and territories.
The Land Cruiser’s unrivaled existence has evolved, improving its reliability, durability, and off-road performance in order to continue to live up to its reputation as a vehicle that allows people to travel anywhere and everywhere and return unscathed.
Toyota Land Cruiser Auto Glass Replacement & its Class-leading advanced safety performance
The latest Land Cruiser model offers 2 new advanced active safety features both are features of Toyota Safety Sense. The pre-collision system has been enhanced to help avoid a collision or minimize damage by detecting pedestrians (both daytime and nighttime) and cyclists (daytime).
The first – is a function that detects oncoming vehicles at intersections and oncoming pedestrians crossing the street when the vehicle is turning in either direction.
The second – is an emergency steering and crash avoidance function, which assists with steering and lane keeping and is triggered when the driver performs a steering maneuver to avoid collision.
Furthermore, the new Land Cruiser has adopted the new Parking Support Brake, which helps prevent accidents by recognizing obstacles in front and back of the vehicle in a parking lot, approaching vehicles when the vehicle is backing, and pedestrians.
As these systems rely on cameras and sensors that are attached to the windshield always choose a shop that specializes in Toyota Land Cruiser Auto Glass Replacement like Glass Masters.
If you’d like to know more – Here are the different generations of the Toyota Land Cruiser that we service.
- Generation 1 (J60) – Toyota Land Cruiser (1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 & 1990)
- Generation 2 (J80) – Toyota Land Cruiser (1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 & 1997,
- Generation 3 (J100) – Toyota Land Cruiser (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007)
- Generation 4 (J200) – Toyota Land Cruiser (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021)
- Generation 5 (J300) – Toyota Land Cruiser (2021 & 2022)