Car Side Door Glass Replacement
We understand how frustrating it can be when a car or truck window breaks, so we make your replacement a priority right away. By addressing any damage and making appropriate repairs sooner rather than later, you will prevent further damage that often results with further obstruction to the driver’s view or even getting pulled over by law enforcement. Whether at home, the office, gym, grocery store, or wherever is most convenient for you, Glass Masters’ certified technicians can work at any location. And we’ll call you the day of your replacement to confirm your time, location and details.
Replacing a Side Window
When you come to us for a door glass replacement, our technicians will do the following:
- Inspect the damage carefully;
- Remove the door panel to access the remaining glass;
- Clean and vacuum any debris from the damaged glass from the vehicle
- Install your new door window;
- Test the window regulator to ensure the window functions properly & lubricate any areas that need it.
- Replace the door panel
- Clean the work area and the new piece of glass.
- The certified technician will inspect the installation of the new door glass and make sure it meets Glass Masters standards, which allows you to drive away quickly and safely.
Call Today (952) 491-0505