Car Side Glass Replacement
How much does it cost to replace?
While in some cases that can be true, the cost of a repair varies depending on the make and model of the vehicle at hand. Realistically, quarter glass replacement can range from $100-1,000 depending on the vehicle and the piece of glass broken.
What is quarter glass?
The Quarter Glass, also known as a valence window, is the last window on the side of a vehicle. It is behind the doors and above the rear wheel. A quarter glass is never in the rear door.
Glass Masters has the commitment and expertise you can trust. All of our replacement Technicians are AGSC Certified
By calling Glass Masters, we will have someone there to remedy the issue quickly and professionally. We can dispatch someone to your location of choice to have you back on the road in no time.
What To Expect: Your Quarter Glass Replacement
- Inspect the damage carefully
- Remove any panels to access the remaining glass
- Clean and vacuum any debris from the damaged glass from the vehicle
- Cut away any old urethane
- Clean the bonding area
- Treat any rust & prime the bonding area
- Set the new quarter glass
- Clean the work area and the new piece of glass
- most installations take about an hour
- The certified technician will inspect the installation of the new door glass and make sure it meets Glass Masters standards, which allows you to drive away quickly and safely.