We’re sorry to hear about your chipped or broken auto glass and there are a few things that you’ll need to know as a consumer.
A full Windshield Replacement is often necessary. To learn more about Windshield Repair instead, click HERE.
A Windshield replacement is necessary when:
- The chip measures more than the size of a quarter.
- The length of the crack exceeds three inches.
- The crack lies in the line of vision of the driver.
- There are multiple chips or cracks.
- A failed DIY Windshield Repair was executed.
- Damage goes through both layers of glass. (Windshields are made of laminated glass which means that there are actually two layers of glass; each heat-compressed with a thin layer of plastic between them. This is why when something hits your windshield it doesn’t shatter.)
- The windshield damage is too close to the edge of the windshield to be repaired.
- A Windshield repair was already made directly in the driver’s line of sight and leaves distortion. Repair cost is then applied toward the full replacement cost.
Choosing the right Auto Glass Shop for your windshield replacement can be a daunting task. There are so many glass shops to pick from and it’s hard to know who to trust with your vehicle! Fear not, because we at Glass Masters provide quality workmanship that will exceed expectations every time. We only use Dow Xpress30 urethane as well as OE Quality and OEM Glass which will guarantee an even better than OE quality seal. To learn more about the Windshield Replacement Process Click HERE.
We require that the vehicle be allowed a dry time of 30 minutes or longer if possible, and no high pressure washes for at least 48 hours. This allows the urethane to properly cure.
Door Glass Replacement
Do you have door glass that needs to be replaced? If so, then we are here for you. We offer car door glass replacement services at the best price around and with our lifetime guarantee, there is no need to worry about anything. You can read about our warranties by clicking HERE. Our team of experts will come out to your location and replace the door window on your vehicle quickly and efficiently. Our vans are equipped with shop vacs to allow for glass clean-up on-site. Most installations take 45 to 60 minutes, depending on glass and vehicle type.
Back Glass Replacement
Having a broken back glass can be quite the hassle for drivers, and it is important to take care of this issue as soon as possible. Fortunately, there are many ways that you can do so. Whether you need auto back glass replacement or rear window replacements to get your car back on the road again, we have you covered!
Glass Identification Chart
Window Motor & Regulator Repair
Rear View Mirror Reattachment
Areas We Serve
Here at Glass Masters, we’re proud to provide high quality auto glass repair and replacement services for cities in the Twin Cities west metro including Augusta, Buffalo, Carver, Chaska, Chanhassen, Cokato, Cologne, Dassel, Delano, Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Glencoe, Green Isle, Hutchinson, Lester Prairie, Maple Plain, Mayer, Minnetrista, Minnetonka, Mound, New Germany, Norwood-Young America, Orono, Victoria, Waconia, Watertown, Winsted and the surrounding area.